Q: Recently my 2011 Kia optima ex GDI turbo has begun to decelerate when going uphill. The check engine light has been lit up for a month.

Car has begun to decellerat going up hill. Recently purchased it and was told it has a faulty 02 sensor. 3 days after purchase the engine icon came back on and three weeks later I am encountering this. The service code I received via scanner us telling me a turbo sensor abd knowing nothing of cars I have no idea. Am taking car out of state for Xmas with wife and child and need car to b in perfect working order b4 hitting the road. Obviously the time of year warrants me to bargain shop due to lack of funds after Xmas shopping etc. Any suggestions on the actual problem and cheapest fix?

3. Recently my 2011 Kia optima ex GDI turbo has begun to decelerate when going uphill. The check engine light has been lit up for a month.