Q: Rear windows will not open

The rear windows in my car will not open. The actuators just make a clicking noise. I tried resetting them, but was unable to get them to work.

A: Hi, sounds like it may be a fuse. A good wa...

Hi, sounds like it may be a fuse. A good way to test this is to turn the key to run position. If you push a window button and nothing happens, it is more than likely the fuse. If it sounds like the motor is trying to work then you may have mechanical issues. I would recommend having a mechanic inspect your windows in order to have this issue properly addressed.