Q: Rattling on drivers side front area.

When im driving at any speeds the rattling comes somtimes and sometimes it doesnt. Maybe a wire or somthing is lose. The dealer said everything looked tight under. They coupdnt re create the problem. But the noise came that same day and was so loud my mom could hear it in the passenger seat.

A: This is tough to diagnose as it could be a ...

This is tough to diagnose as it could be a variety of things. Since the vehicle only has 380 miles and would still be under warranty, I would suggest taking it to the dealer again and having them do another inspection to pinpoint the noise.