Q: Random transmission slipping?

Hi, this happens randomly but when it does it is like his, I take out the car from my garaje (from cold engine), use it for like like an hour or so and everything works perfect, then I leave the car in a parking lot, return to the car later, wich is still warm, but when I put it in drive, the car shakes and when I reléase the brake it does not move unless I accelerate wich does not happen when I leave my garage(releasing the brake allows the car to move freely without accelerate). next, everytime I stop I have to accelerate because it is like there no power tough the rpm seems normal and if I change from neutral to drive the car shakes. I arrive home and turn it off. The next day I start the car, put it in drive, no shaking, reléase the brake and the car moves normally. I do have a check engine light. before this light, this failure was a lot worse, once it did not even wanted to move despite I accelerate harder, then the check engine light came on and stay on. thanks

A: Sounds like you have a fluid pressure probl...

Sounds like you have a fluid pressure problem which could be related to an internal solenoid to the transmission, low fluid, or a bad torque converter/fluid pump. An engine/transmission code scan with an advanced scan tool is needed in order to help further diagnose this problem in particular.

I'd recommend having a certified mechanic diagnose your Check Engine Light, from the scan we can figure out what exactly the issue is and make a necessary fix.