Q: Radio plug cut

Some one cut my plug for my radio and i need to know what color wires are what like which colors are which speakers and ect

3. Radio plug cut

Q: I am having issues with the MMI system in my 2006 Audi A6

Hello. There are a lot of common issues with the MMI system in these vehicles. Most of the time the issue is with the software in the module. Reprogramming the computer will typically fix these issues, but I have also...

Q: Why are my wipers, horn and radio not working. 2015 Nissan Altima

Hello. I would need to know if all of these went out at the same time. I also need to know if anything led up to this occurring. Most of the time when this many circuit fail at one time...

Q: Truck won't start after changing plugs and wires with a brand new battery it just clicks but every thing works

Hello, thank you for writing in. When you are dealing with this type of issue, you want to verify that the most current repair was done correctly. This means making sure the plugs were installed correctly, the wires were installed...