Q: Radio plug cut

Some one cut my plug for my radio and i need to know what color wires are what like which colors are which speakers and ect

3. Radio plug cut

Q: Car stutters when you start it

It does sound like the battery is due for replacement. Slow cranking and dimming lights are a telltale sign. I highly doubt it is the starter or the alternator, especially since your vehicle has such low mileage. However, a trained...

Q: My radio and dash lights turn off once my vehicle has stopped and the driver door is open. Is this something you can repair?

Hi there. The wires to the dash and radio may have been shorted with the speaker wires that run to the doors. When the driver door is opened, the wires may short out causing a short to ground eliminating the...

Q: How do i unlock my 2001 nissan altima steering wheel

Hi there. You may want to have the mechanic read this article on some possible ways to unlock the steering wheel. In most cases, the issue is caused by a malfunction within the ignition lock cylinder (where the key is...