Q: Radio plug cut

Some one cut my plug for my radio and i need to know what color wires are what like which colors are which speakers and ect

3. Radio plug cut

Q: The car shudders in the front end, during braking at around 75 mph

Hello. If all of these parts have been replaced and the problem persists, then you either have a bent wheel hub or there is a worn out engine mount. Both of these will cause this. I usually check the engine...

Q: Radio turns on but there's no sound

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 1991 Volvo 740. I would suggest checking all of the speaker wire connections as these often times run underneath seats and sometimes have more than one connection to get to the stereo. It...

Q: Car won't start and anti-theft alarm goes off when I try to jump it

If the battery is less than 4 years old, have it load tested. It will have to be fully charged, though, in order for a load test to be reliable. In your circumstance, if the battery is more than 4...