Q: Radio plug cut

Some one cut my plug for my radio and i need to know what color wires are what like which colors are which speakers and ect

Hello there, a cut plug for the radio of your 2001 Mercedes ML320 is a large problem. The radio plugs are most often cut when an aftermarket radio and speakers are installed. With wiring that has been damaged or cut the best solution is to replace the wiring harness for this system. This is a job best left to a professional Technician such as one from YourMechanic that will be able to diagnose your electronic issues and make any repairs required to resolve your wiring issues.

3. Radio plug cut