Q: Radio has no power to it. Checked the fuses and they're fine.

radio has no power to it.

Hi there. Remove the radio from the dashboard console and check the harness to the radio and make sure that it’s plugged in. If the harness is plugged in, then remove the harness and check for power to the harness. If there is no power, then there is a break in the wire from the harness to the fuse box. If there is power to the harness, then check the remote power to the harness with the key on. If there is no power to the remote, then follow the wire and check for any burned areas or the wire coming loose. If there is power going through the remote wire, then the radio is not working. If you need further assistance with your radio not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.