Q: Radiator light keeps coming on.

The radiator light keep coming on. The temperature gauge is stay in the middle. I have topped off the radiator while the car was running so I know there is no air in the system. I also saw that it is circulating. What could be the problem?

If you remove the radiator cap and there is space to add coolant, you have a leak somewhere. Cooling systems on modern cars are "closed" and kept 100% full using the recovery system, which is typically a plastic overflow tank. So, the first issue to resolve is ensure there are no leaks and the recovery tank is properly connected. If there is a leak, that is resolved and then one sees if the light resolves itself. If the light does not go out, you might have a "localized" hot spot around the sensor, the sensor and/or circuit might be faulty, the engine temperature might be high but your dash gauge reports it as normal and so forth. To get this resolved, I would suggest you request a coolant leak diagnostic. If no leak exists, the mechanic will simply move on to the other possibilities that I have described, in order to get this resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Radiator light keeps coming on.