Q: Racing engine

on occasions when slowing down to stop just as I come to a complete stop the engine races

3. Racing engine

Q: input speed shaft sensor location?

Hey there. The turbine speed sensor is located on the drivers side of the transmission just above the shift lever and sensor. The turbine sensor is mounted in the side of the transmission.

Q: No brake lights 1990 Mercury Grand Marquis

Hi there - check the fuses for the brake lights, the brake light bulbs, and the ground for the brake lights (should be OK since other lights work, but....). If these check out correctly, check for power to the brake...

Q: when driving speed slow down and resume to speed it begins to jerk i have to put in over drive to resume speed especially on hiway

You should have the vehicle scanned. The data from the speed sensor needs to be checked to see if the transmission or engine is the cause of the jerking. You may have a transmission solenoid that's not shifting correctly, an...