Q: Question about performing an engine rebuild

hi if you were to follow those engine rebuild steps roughly how long would it take to finish each steps. like 30mins each or just like 10mins

3. Question about performing an engine rebuild

Q: Can I put an XLR v engine in my 2001 caddilac deville. I want more power out of my big caddy.

The XLR-V motor is in fact a Northstar type engine, so yes it should work, but it will be very expensive. The engine alone will cost quite a bit, and you're gonna need to run the wiring harness for the...

Q: Car won't shift to 3rd gear

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1989 Mercedes-Benz 500SL. Inspect the linkages from the shifter handle to the transmission for any worn or broken parts. A problem here can cause problems shifting as well. If you need help...

Q: Engine pings

Engine ping is usually caused by bad spark plugs. Typically the spark plugs become worn out and do not detonate the cylinder at the proper time. I would recommend having a tune up performed by a technician. Spark plugs and...