Q: Puddle of fluid

Parked the truck in my drive-way Friday and didn't drive it all weekend. I went to get in the truck to leave for work this morning and notice a puddle or pinkish fluid under the truck. The temperatures were a little crazy this weekend ranging from the mid 60's to low 30's. I ran vehicle health report and nothing came up. Please advise.

If the fluid is pinkish or red, it could be automatic transmission fluid. A certified technician from YourMechanic could perform a leak inspection and let you know what the required repair is. The temperature fluctuation you refer to is probably coincidental. That is, a tightly sealed transmission won’t leak, regardless of temperatures, so the leak was probably already there when you parked the vehicle. It has just gotten slowly larger over time. It could be due to a leaky pan gasket but the technician will let you know for sure.