Q: Pt cruiser wont start after getting fuel pumped out

Ok so i accidentaly put diesel in my gas tank, (i know so stupid) i already pumped every single drop out with a tube, and put regular unleaded now i am trying to start it but it wont budge maybe it needa more gas??

Just because you drained the fuel tank, you will still have the diesel fuel in the fuel lines and injectors. It may take several restart attempts to get the fresh gasoline into the injectors and into the engine so it will start. You may need to use some starting fluid and may even need to have the spark plugs removed and cleaned or replaced if fouled out. Once you work out the diesel fuel then it will start.

3. Pt cruiser wont start after getting fuel pumped out