Q: Previous work from YOURMECHANIC

Who do I contact regarding work that has been done on my case that needs to be revisited? I had my radiator changed by now if YOURMECHANIC and it seems to be leaking now. It's been less than sixty days. Thank you, Todd Byrd. 2062350851

Sent to CS for question on the vehicle serviced by a Your Mechanic Technician.

Look to see if the coolant hose clamps are loose or if the radiator cap has a worn out seal. This will cause coolant to leak out. Plus, look at the cooling system and see if the leak could be from the water pump or any other areas.