Q: Power steering difficult to turn

My power steering is difficult to turn.

3. Power steering difficult to turn

Q: What could it be when the transmission won't engage in either gear

Hello, thank you for writing in. When dealing with an unresponsive automatic transmission, always start with checking the fluid level. If the fluid is not full, then you need to inspect for a leak, and repair that damage first. There...

Q: Q: Car stuck in park.

I have come across this often on your the Aviator. In some cases the shift cable comes loose from the transmission, but most of the time it is because the shift cable broke. The cable goes from the shifter, through...

Q: Q: Power steering return hose leaks.

Check the clamps and make sure they are tight. If not, the line may have to be replaced. A Fluid leak like this can come from several different places. The hose can experience high pressure, especially where they meet with...