Q: passenger side engine motor mount

Does the passenger side engine motor mount need to be replaced? The rubber is not up around the center making a seal.

3. passenger side engine motor mount

Q: Q: How do I use the auxiliary box?

While your car has a glove box that provides substantial storage for important paperwork, manuals and other items, it also includes an auxiliary box above the glove box. It’s smaller and provides more limited room, but still offers important storage...

Q: what would cause leak of brake fluid that leaves puddle behind rear driver wheel

The best way to inspect an issue like this is to look for the leak. The easiest way to do this is to remove the front tire. Open the hood and locate the master cylinder. Start with a full reservoir,...

Q: How long will it take to replace the v-belt.

Hi there. By V belt, I assume you're referring to the serpentine belt for your Toyota Highlander. In order to receive a price quote and time estimate, we need you to click this link then select the Get a Quote...