Q: Passenger air bag 2 off

Passenger air bag 2 off

3. Passenger air bag 2 off

Q: heater blowing cold air most of the time, possible coolant leak

A few different items can cause the heat to be intermittent. An air bubble in the cooling system, low coolant, a heater core failure, a coolant leak, and an AC actuator can all cause the heat to go in and...

Q: I got a new fuel pump and filter and when my car is stopped it jumps up and down why?

It's either motor mounts or an engine management fault (ignition, fuel, air induction, etc. but also including uneven cylinder compression and mechanical issues) or perhaps a combination of the two. The root cause(s) of the problem can be pinpointed if...

Q: From right SRS malnunction service don't know what Can't be the issues the seat belt or air bag wen put my hands in the seat

Hello. The SRS light comes on when the computer detects an issue with the airbag system. It may be possible that a sensor or component of the airbag system may have malfunctioned and set the light off. Usually this will...