Q: Parking lights come on and blink without my assistance

I'm having electrical system trouble in my car. My blinkers sometime blink without my turning on the signals. Please guide me to know what to do to get this fixed.

The most common problem is the flasher relay in the interior fuel junction box. Try to replace the relay first and if the problem continues then you may have gotten something into the turn signal switch like cleaners or interior spray that may short out the switch intermittently. I would recommend the relay first then call a mechanic to diagnose any further electric problems.

3. Parking lights come on and blink without my assistance