Q: Park assist issues

Throwing codes for "short to battery" on sensors 2 and 4. Replaced them. Then it has code for short to battery on sensor 1. Replaced it. Now throwing codes for incompatible equipment on sensor 1 and then it threw codes for shorts on every sensor. Was told by someone that the object detection module may be bad but it isn't throwing codes for that.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I’d be happy to provide my insight. I have seen this happen with the same errors when the object detection module is faulty. The "incompatible equipment on sensor" code relates to the fact that the sensor does not recognize the object detection module when it is bad or not emitting a signal to the sensors. Hope this helps and best of luck.

3. Park assist issues