Q: P0171

Its an 02 f150 lightning i put headers and cats on it new 02s new coilpacks new spark plugs all the intake gaskets and supercharger gaskets new vacuum lines new fuel filter and im getting ready to buy a new ecui even did the line that comes out the back of the intercooler housing thats most common to give u these codes i just keep getting the p0171 and dont know what else to do just wondering if you might know something else i may have missed

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The cause behind diagnostic trouble code P0171 is easiest to find by looking at the secondary firing patterns on the Bank one cylinders. That will confirm if the too lean condition, that has caused the code to set, affects all cylinders in the bank. If not all cylinders are affected, test for defective individual fuel injectors. However, if all cylinders are affected, you would test, in turn: the fuel pressure regulator, fuel pump pressure, check for a clogged fuel filter, vacuum leak, faulty oxygen sensor(s) and faulty mass air flow sensor. Rarely, the cause will be a faulty powertrain control module. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a check engine light diagnostic - code P0171 and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.