Q: Over manufacturer recommend

I was supposed to change the fluid at 50,000 miles,is it too late?

A: You did not specify the fluid you did not c...

You did not specify the fluid you did not change? I suspect you are talking about the transmission fluid. You should change the fluid as soon as possible using recommended fluids only. The only problem with waiting so long to do the service is your transmission may not work as good as it should after you get it serviced. I have seen new fluid cause the internal clutches to come apart and cause the transmission to start slipping.

If you'd like to have your transmission fluid serviced, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to do so. Best of luck.