Q: Over manufacturer recommend

I was supposed to change the fluid at 50,000 miles,is it too late?

3. Over manufacturer recommend

Q: Are common repairs on Mitsubishi Outlanders more expensive than on most cars?

Hi there: This is a very good question but very difficult to answer. If by "more expensive" you're referring to routine maintenance and service the answer would be "possibly." Parts cost is typically the determining factor of service and maintenance...

Q: Car runs rough with AC on

It sounds like you may have a bad AC compressor or potentially a faulty MAP Sensor. When the AC compressor is beginning to fail, this may incur an increased load on the motor as it works harder than usual to...

Q: Car will not move after driving for 2 minutes

Hi there. From the description you have provided, there appears to be a problem with your vehicle's transmission. Your vehicle's lack of acceleration (engine revs without motion after 2 minutes) could be the transmission's fluid level being low. A low...