Q: Oil leak at front center of car

asked by on February 02, 2016

At the front, center of the car there is an oil leak. I think it's on some of the hoses on the hydraulic system of the hard top.

Oil/Fluid Leak Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The hydraulic system for the hardtop is in the back and sides of the car. Oil leaks front and center would be engine, transmission, or power steering related. Leaks big enough to drip, and wet rubber hoses should be fixed as soon as possible. If an oil cooler line, or transmission line would totally fail, damage can be done very quickly. A qualified mechanic from YourMechanic can come out and diagnose your leak to have your issue resolved.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr