Q: can i change the mirror on 2011 ford f 150 to a power and heated mirror

i have the basic model truck is it possible to the change the mirrors

Unfortunately, I believe the wiring harness is different on the higher end trucks for the mirrors. It is because of this that I do not believe the power heated mirrors will be compatable. The only way to know for sure would be to take a look at the wiring diagram for both trucks and compare the two. If they are not the same, the mirrors are not compatable. If the harness is the same, it is very possible that the mirrors would work. I would recommend determining if the wiring harness is the same before purchasing any new mirrors for the truck.

3. can i change the mirror on 2011 ford f 150 to a power and heated mirror