Q: Not blowing out hot air no defrost

Not blowing out hot air no defrost

3. Not blowing out hot air no defrost

Q: My car shuts off while I'm driving sometimes and makes a bubbling noise once the car is warmed up or if I'm driving

Your coolant overflow reservoir usually bubbles when the engine has a restriction that causes the flow of coolant to be reduced. This can lead to or be a cause of the engine to overheat. I would recommend getting a coolant...

Q: Battery light turned on, car started running weirdly and it essentially died. Was able to jumpstart briefly, but it died again

This is likely a charging system problem (i.e. alternator or voltage regulator). As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns the...

Q: The camshaft in our Honda Odyssey 2006 is worn out and the car has been making a ticking noise

If I were you I would get a second opinion for the engine noise. The engine may have a need to have the valves adjusted to reduce or get rid of the noise. This engine does require a regular valve...