Q: Noise from the right front wheel.

There is a noise coming from the right front wheel. This happens whenever I turn the steering wheel to the right.

3. Noise from the right front wheel.

Q: Check Engine light, misfiring , and hard to steer

The first thing I would recommend is to have your vehicle scanned for trouble codes with an OBD2 scanner by a qualified technician who will be able to understand the code that is retrieved. If the code does come up...

Q: 2010 camaro ss I'm getting a low oil pressure stop engine light. Oil is topped off and oil pressure is reading normal on guage

Hi There, If your oil pressure falls below a specific level, the ECM (car's computer) will in some cases automatically shut the engine down or put the vehicle into a reduced power mode to avoid further damage to the engine....

Q: Hazard light staying on

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing issues with the hazard button. If the button is buzzing and causing the lights to malfunction that may be an indicator that it is sticking, or...