Q: Noise from the right front wheel.

There is a noise coming from the right front wheel. This happens whenever I turn the steering wheel to the right.

Noises that occur when driving can be annoying, but can also indicate a coming problem. It would help to have a description of what the noise sounds like. Most of the time if it only occurs when turning in a certain direction it is due to something in the fender well coming loose. This will allow plastic parts to rub on the tire only under certain conditions and make noise. It is also possible a failing bearing, but most of the time this will make noise much more often. I would turn the wheel as far as you can in both directions and look inside of the fender well with a flashlight to see if you can see anything making contact. Also look for shinny marks on the plastic which indicates rubbing. If you cannot find it visually you should enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, that knows what to look for in a case like this.