Q: Noise by thr breaks

I just changed the break pad and roots from the front about 4 months ago. But now every time I hard break or drive for about 15 min and break I hear a squeal or like something is loose. I check the breaks but they seem fine

A: A random squeak or squeal from newly instal...

A random squeak or squeal from newly installed brake pads may be normal. If you think something may be wrong then have a mechanic do a complete brake inspection to make sure everything is okay. The brake pads may be just squeaking from the materials in the pads. The quality of the pads can also affect the amount of noise they make. If you'd like, a YourMechanic certified technician can come to your place of business to inspect the squealing noise from your brakes, diagnose, and suggest potential repairs for this issue.