Q: Car won't start - Jeep Liberty

Vehicle wont start the battery and starter are both good the engine cranks over light radio and everything else works. but when you turn the key to start it all I get is a click

Hi there. From the description you have provided, I assume you have bypassed the ignition switch to determine that the battery and starter are good. If so, and if you are turning the key and only hearing a click, I believe the starter relay is probably at fault. I recommend having your vehicle’s starting problem diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.