Q: No start no crank.single loud click that comes from starter motor. Battery was tested and it not the problem

A fuel injector had a broken o-ring and caused for the engine to receive access gasoline upon starting it. Thats when the single click noise started. Attempted sucking out fuel from cylinder with hose but not sure if helped. Changed the engine oil. I also replaced the starter and recharged battery but yet the same problem remains(no start no crank, single click coming from starter motor). All interior accessories work.

3. No start no crank.single loud click that comes from starter motor. Battery was tested and it not the problem