Q: No start no crank.single loud click that comes from starter motor. Battery was tested and it not the problem

A fuel injector had a broken o-ring and caused for the engine to receive access gasoline upon starting it. Thats when the single click noise started. Attempted sucking out fuel from cylinder with hose but not sure if helped. Changed the engine oil. I also replaced the starter and recharged battery but yet the same problem remains(no start no crank, single click coming from starter motor). All interior accessories work.

Hi Deshon. Thanks for contacting us today. Assuming the battery is fully charged and has enough cranking amps to engage the starter, other possible sources could be the battery cables, an ignition relay or starter relay fault. However, it’s also possible that the engine is hydraulic locked or while replacing the starter, the gears are not engaging correctly. Unfortunately, a situation like this is nearly impossible to diagnose remotely over a computer, so you should probably have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection to help you diagnose this problem.

3. No start no crank.single loud click that comes from starter motor. Battery was tested and it not the problem