Q: No start 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

I have gas, air and spark but still it won't start. Also checked the timing and it's good also.

Hi there - the first task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is illuminated or not. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free, on a “time-available” basis. Something is still not right, and problem codes are your friend here. Checking for correct fuel pressure (weak fuel pump, or fuel pump relay) will indicate fuel problems, even if the pump is running poorly. Failure of the crankshaft position sensor will prevent the engine from starting, but may not cause a problem code. I recommend an engine no-start inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. No start 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500