Q: No start 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

I have gas, air and spark but still it won't start. Also checked the timing and it's good also.

3. No start 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Q: What causes my truck to die when I take my foot off the gas pedal while in a turn?

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. What seems to be happening is the idle air control valve (IAC) is not working. This valve controls the idle of the engine when the gas pedal and the throttle position sensor is...

Q: Hi my name is James my 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee is making a whining noise when I first accelerate the gas only when I push down bu

Hello James, there are a several things that can cause the symptoms you first describe. A few things I would examine are the fluid level of the transfer case and transmission, and any of the driveline joints. Low fluid level...

Q: Can I prevent the doors from being locked with no one in the vehicle while the engine is running?

If the driver-side door is open while the engine is running and the door lock button is pressed, then all doors will lock and then the drivers door will unlock. The same will occur if the door lock button on...