Q: No spark

asked by on December 19, 2017

Car stalled out on me yesterday, after some digging around I found out that the spark plugs aren't getting any current to them. So unless the God's above have decided that all the coil packs would go out at once what other components could cause the problem? I couldn't find an ignition control module anywhere. Does my car even have one??

A no spark condition on this vehicle may be caused by the crankshaft sensor and the computer should be tested to verify the codes and signal for the sensor is bad and should be verified and sensor replaced.