Q: No power windows, overhead lights, or power to dash cluster

07 ford E-150. Yesterday I was cleaning it with radio on and doors open and the battery died. After a jump start it fired right up but I've got no power to windows, dash cluster, radio or overhead lights. I went through and checked all the fuses and none were blown, I replaced the fuses to those functions anyway. I checked all the relays and fuses under the hood, and hidden behind the radio as well. I swapped working relays with the battery saver relay and no change.

A: Hi there. This can happen for a few differe...

Hi there. This can happen for a few different reasons. The most common being that the computer will shut down these circuits due to the low voltage. It is a protection system that keeps the battery from being drained by unneeded components. It can also occur if the battery was jumped backwards as this can blow fuses or damage the modules in the vehicle. If the vehicle was jumped correctly then I usually remove the battery and fully charge it. After it is charged I reinstall it and everything should then come back online. If not then the module will need to be scanned for codes and to see if it is coming online as it should. If it is not then it may have been damaged. If you need to have this electrical problem inspected, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to [diagnose why these electrical systems are acting up] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/electrical-components-are-not-working-inspection