Q: No power windows, overhead lights, or power to dash cluster

07 ford E-150. Yesterday I was cleaning it with radio on and doors open and the battery died. After a jump start it fired right up but I've got no power to windows, dash cluster, radio or overhead lights. I went through and checked all the fuses and none were blown, I replaced the fuses to those functions anyway. I checked all the relays and fuses under the hood, and hidden behind the radio as well. I swapped working relays with the battery saver relay and no change.

3. No power windows, overhead lights, or power to dash cluster