Q: No interier lights

I was pressure washing under the hood. On the driver side there is a connection that sizzled. Now my dome lights do not work at all. I checked the connection looks good not burned or brown. Put some connector grease on. The dash lights work just not the dome lights.

Hi there. It is very likely that during your pressure cleaning that an electrical wire may have been damaged or disconnected, or a ground wire was damaged. The only way to resolve this is to trace the electrical wires and verify that none of them are frayed or exposed. If you’d like, one of our mobile mechanics can likely come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection to help you pinpoint the source of this issue.