Q: No hot air inside the cabinet ? Unbalanced air temperature comes from outlets 2010 Toyota Prius

in cold weather , after i turn the hot air on , no hot air comes out, accually it comes warm - just warm not hot - from one outlet which is the frist outlet on the let of the driver on the dash board and the other outlets only blow cold air , even i change the direction of the air from window to front until on feets

Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi - your symptoms suggest the air blend doors in the heater air control box are not selecting the right proportion of heated air. This may possibly be aggravated by an engine that is not completely up to running temperature (left of center on the gauge). This could be caused by a thermostat which is not functioning properly. I recommend a heater inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.