Q: No fuses in the slots inside the cover

The wiring harness on my SUV was factory installed. There are no fuses in the slots of the two fuse slots that are designated on the inside of the cover. The lights were working, but unfortunately I shorted them when using the tester. Can you tell me where the fuses are?

Most of the trailer harness is installed from the factory, but Toyota sells a wiring kit to make the system active. The kit includes a harness that needs to be installed along with a converter module, two fuses, and a relay to make the trailer system functional. Both of the 15A fuses for the system are installed in the engine fuse box. If all of these systems are installed but still not working, you may need to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic who will have the tools and expertise to diagnose your electrical system and replace any fuses as necessary.

3. No fuses in the slots inside the cover