Q: No fuel at start

My full size blazer won't start unless I spray starter fluid in the throttle body. But after it's running I can drive it no problems. Just no fuel at start

It sounds like you may have an issue with maintaining proper fuel pressure at startup. When you turn the key to the on position, you should hear the fuel pump coming on and priming the system with enough fuel pressure to start the motor. When this does not happen, you will experience the kind of problems starting as you describe. This can be caused by a bad fuel pump or fuel pressure regulator. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your Blazer.