Q: No dash lights, back right tail light is out, no parking lights. Brake lights work though as does head lights.

Turn on headlights. They work. No dash back lighting. Warning lights, turn signals and inside done lights work. Back right tail light doesn't light up, but comes on when brake is applied. No yellow parking lights come on. Changed bulbs, same issue.

Hi there. In many cases, when you have electrical problems like you’re describing, it’s caused by multiple electrical component failure. It’s likely that a few electrical relays are not working; especially if you have systems that utilize the same components (such as your brake light and tail lights). I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete an electrical problems inspection first, so they can pinpoint what is damaged and recommend the right repairs.

3. No dash lights, back right tail light is out, no parking lights. Brake lights work though as does head lights.