Q: no acceleration power

i have changed trans, coils, spark plugs, checked cats not stopped up, cleaned fuel injectors, cleaned tb, maf, checked the egr valve, swapped gears to 410s, and i still do not have any power when i accelerate after if warms up pls help

You did not mention replacing the fuel filter and checking the fuel pressure. If the fuel pressure is okay, then the computer should be scanned to see if there are codes and correct sensor readings. The MAF (mass airflow sensor) can cause no power and no acceleration and can be seen on a scanner if it is the cause. Sometimes these sensors will think the vehicle is above 10,000 feet above sea level. This will cause a starvation of fuel in the engine. If you want to have this diagnosed before moving forward with any repairs, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your car’s loss of power to let you know what should be done.