Q: No acceleration

Got codes 33 35 56 55 63. Runs for awhile hard to start no acceleration.

A: The list of codes you are getting point to ...

The list of codes you are getting point to different sensors. Code 55 is a computer error code and so you may have a computer failure.

I would first look at the computer under the hood to see if it has bad connectors in the wire harness and/or problems in the wire harness itself. The vehicle may have more than one problem and would need to be looked at by a qualified mechanic. They will be able to diagnose the codes you are getting and fix your acceleration problem.