Q: Newly replaced HVAC blower motor No Heat before and No Heat after callibration procedure.

Is it possible that I messed up on the proper position of the blender door (louvre) when installing the new blower motor? What is the proper factory set position of this vent or louvre door? I followed these calibration steps: 1) I placed the ignition key to the 2nd position "ON" without starting the car./ 2.) I held down the Power button and the Recirculation button at the same time for at least 5 seconds or until their lights started flashing. / 3.) I waited at least 2 minutes while the system seemed actively calibrating itself, however the Recirculation light never stopped flashing. (At least 3 minutes had passed). Are there any electrical fuses or relays that might be affecting Heat? I have verified that both in flow and out flow hoses are hot for the Heater Core! Please Help! Thank you, Ed

The light never stopped flashing after the three minutes because the a/c control head detects a problem and has set a code. You will need to use a drb3 scanner or equal scanner to retrieve codes and diagnose the code to find out what problem is encountered.

• Newly replaced HVAC blower motor No Heat before and No Heat after callibration procedure.