Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yiarq3js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yiarq3js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yiarq3js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yiarq3js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yiarq3js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yiarq3js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yiarq3js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yiarq3js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yiarq3js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yiarq3js:173:8

Q: Newly replaced HVAC blower motor No Heat before and No Heat after callibration procedure.

Is it possible that I messed up on the proper position of the blender door (louvre) when installing the new blower motor? What is the proper factory set position of this vent or louvre door? I followed these calibration steps: 1) I placed the ignition key to the 2nd position "ON" without starting the car./ 2.) I held down the Power button and the Recirculation button at the same time for at least 5 seconds or until their lights started flashing. / 3.) I waited at least 2 minutes while the system seemed actively calibrating itself, however the Recirculation light never stopped flashing. (At least 3 minutes had passed). Are there any electrical fuses or relays that might be affecting Heat? I have verified that both in flow and out flow hoses are hot for the Heater Core! Please Help! Thank you, Ed

A: The light never stopped flashing after the ...

The light never stopped flashing after the three minutes because the a/c control head detects a problem and has set a code. You will need to use a drb3 scanner or equal scanner to retrieve codes and diagnose the code to find out what problem is encountered.