Q: Crankshaft pulley removal

Need to knowing the crank pulley is loosened clock wise or counter clock wise ..

3. Crankshaft pulley removal

Q: Loud metal screeching noise and vibration from pulley

Hello, thanks for writing in. For this particular vehicle it appears that the pulley and harmonic balancer are integrated into one unit. That means replacing either would be to replace both, as they are one part. If you would like...

Q: Getting fuel, getting spark, and won't start.

Check the ignition timing on the distributor and see if the timing is off. If the timing is good, then the accelerator pump in the carburetor or the fuel injectors are not working properly (if your vehicle has TBI injection)....

Q: My heater makes a really loud noise when its on.

The level of refrigerant in the air conditioning system would not affect the noise level of the blower motor. If you replaced the motor with an aftermarket (non OEM) motor that could create an issue in terms of the quality...