Q: Need spark plugs changed

Need spark plugs changed

3. Need spark plugs changed

Q: Does the Sorento alternator fit the 2009 Kia Borrego? I know that there was another part that was replaced and it was a Sorento

Hi there, thanks for writing in. My resource states that 2007-2009 V6 Sorento will work. It has a 2 pin connector. If your Borrego that has the upgraded entertainment system, it will have a 4 pin connector and the Sorento...

Q: Key fob will not open doors. The push button will not start car. There are no dash indicators. Had new battery installed in the vehicle and in the key fob.

The key fob will need to be reprogrammed to the vehicle as when the battery was replaced in the key fob, the key was reset. This is why nothing is working with the key fob. If you need further assistance...

Q: Car dies when the engine is cold but works fine after the car warms up

Hello. Your issue is very likely the idle air control valve, or related components. After continuous use for years, these valves become clogged with carbon and other build-up. The valve can be cleaned. You can use a carburetor cleaner, or...