Q: Need spark plugs changed

Need spark plugs changed

3. Need spark plugs changed

Q: Car won't start, no power, doesn't even crank engine.

Hello, thank you for writing in. When it comes to the vehicle not starting, and not having electrical power, always start by checking the battery. In your situation you can go remove the battery from the vehicle, and take it...

Q: Airconditioning system off before start & warming up the engine before driving

I always recommend allowing the car to run until warm in cold or hot conditions. I wait for the engine to run until the idle hits the base idle speed (around 700-800 RPM) before driving it. This allows the oil...

Q: Hello ben my car is making like a crack noise or some kind of noise everytime i turn and or accelerate. rattling coming from back

Hi Alex. Cracking noises are typically caused by metal to metal contact or a bushing that is pinching between metal components. On the front suspension, there are a few possible sources including steering stabilizer bar bushings, tie rod bushings, lower...