Q: Need honest perspective-to keep or junk, is the question. Only transportation source & limited funds.

Failed press.test, oil cap 2 reservoir was coated in orangish milky substance. Prior recent visible coolant lvl loss & leak spills, thought 2B oil but later determined were coolant. Taking car in 4 a early (500 mi from )oil change, toId head gasket needs rep.12/14 bought from a dealer as 2nd owner w/104k miles, now 2 yrs later w/reg.maintenance done&112 mi. Also, I did have the valve cover gasket&intake valve replaced 1 yr ago, when the car had 106.5k mi.Having kept up on reg.maint.& only putting 6k on the Odom. in a yr.,& the now head gasket in need of being replaced, should I risk getting the work done&keeping the car or sell it now? *Engine peppy. Is it possible, that I may b able 2 affordably keep the vehicle as my sole source of transp. 4 the next 2 yrs. ? Any readers that have had the similar work up done on their 2003 Saturn Vue 3.0l V6's, Pls reply w/a scenario of ur results so I hope I may ease my anxiety lvl by getting better understanding of what 2 expect. Thank you !

3. Need honest perspective-to keep or junk, is the question. Only transportation source & limited funds.