Q: Is it possible to install a Navigator Application in a Honda Civic?

Is it possible to install a Navigator Application - Maybe something like Google Maps in the Honda Civic Tourer

Hi there. There are two types of navigation for a vehicle, in dash mounted and portable. If you are wanting an in dash mount, then yes you can install a navigation device into your vehicle. You would need to have a navigation device of your choice and a wiring harness to install it. Most Honda Civic models will have an optional dash panel that can be installed to make the vehicle look good after the dash is altered to accept an in dash mount navigation system. Here is an example of an installation. You may not have much room in the dash to add accessories, so the radio may need to be removed for the navigation system to fit. If you would like to have your radio in the vehicle along with a navigation system, I recommend having a portable system with a mount installed and have it rotate and slide into the dash or move down so the radio is still available. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with the installation of a navigation system.