Q: navigation on toyota corolla 2017

asked by on June 24, 2017

I would like to open up navigation system on this car in order to navigate around. Does it have a built in navigation system? Is it also possible to project navigation from my iPhone 6 to the screen? I believe my audio system for this new car is Toyota Entune Audio. Thanks.

If your Corolla has the optional Entune™ Audio Plus With Connected Navigation App, then there is built in navigation. To my knowledge, Entune Audio alone does not have navigation. To be sure, simply look on the window sticker for the vehicle and you will see the options listed. Alternatively, there is a comprehensive Owner’s Manual for the vehicle and that will provide full details if there is navigation capability. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.