Q: My vehicle will crank, but won't start.I have changed the crank sensor, the cam sensors, the fuel pump, and the spark plugs.

What can make my car not turn over.I have changed the crank sensor, the cam sensors, the fuel pump, and the spark plugs And the car still doesn't start

You need to do a systematic diagnosis. Trying to fix a car by replacing parts until it works again can be a lot of work and very expensive. Look under the hood for any air hoses or vacuum lines that may be broken or disconnected. Any air that gets into the engine without passing through the air flow meter will mean the engine will not get enough fuel. If the check engine light is not on, it probably should be. Turn the key on without starting the engine, the CEL should be on. This is a bulb check feature. If the stays on it means there are trouble codes stored that can help in the diagnosis. These can be read by a technician with the appropriate scan tool. Even if the light is not on, there will probably be codes simply because you have been trying to start the car unsuccessfully. But my biggest concern it that you might have a problem with the timing belt. The mileage is about right for that. Diagnosis of that will require a trained ear and maybe a compression test. To get some help with this, contact YourMechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your Nissan and let you know what it will take to fix it.

3. My vehicle will crank, but won't start.I have changed the crank sensor, the cam sensors, the fuel pump, and the spark plugs.