Q: My van will go into reverse just find but not drive added tranmission fluid

Ok I add Tranmision fluid, they replace the tranny twice, did not know that. But it won't drive forward by it has reverse no lights are on. I want to know what is wrong with it

Of course, try the manual selections for the gears, as available, such a "1", "2", L, and so forth. If those still work, that may help you to at least move the car. Be sure the transmission fluid is not too high or too low. Both conditions can cause shift issues. No movement in drive usually means that the shift linkage is faulty or there is an internal transmission fault. If the manual lever (on the transmission) moves to the drive position, the basic procedure is to measure hydraulic pressure in "drive" using the test port on the transmission. The result of that test will narrow the diagnostic. There could be, for instance, a faulty solenoid, faulty valve body, bad clutch piston, broken band and so forth. The only way to find out is via an in person diagnostic. To request a diagnostic, please refer to YourMechanic’s shift failure diagnostic service page. If you request that diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get the underlying issue identified and let you know of your repair options. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanicas we are always here to help you.

3. My van will go into reverse just find but not drive added tranmission fluid