Q: My valve gasket cover stretched.

My valve gasket cover stretched and it doesn't seem to want to go back on I'm trying sealant to hold it down but it's still too long now

3. My valve gasket cover stretched.

Q: Car idling roughly and jerking, check engine light came on

Quite a few items can cause a misfire condition in your vehicle. Usually worn spark plugs are the most common cause, so they are usually replaced first before diagnosis can proceed any further. Since yours have been replaced as well...

Q: Blown gasket

The smell of gasoline in the coolant is a sure sign of an internal engine problem. It may be a bad head gasket or even a crack in the engine. This engine in particular is known for head gasket failures....

Q: Q: Smell gas

This vehicle may be leaking from the fuel pressure regulator; GM has issued a recall for the regulators not having a proper seal. The leaking you describe may, or may not be related to the recall. If the leak is...