Q: My turn signals are not working, could you please tell me where the turn signal flasher fuse is located?

My turn signals are not working, could you please tell me where the turn signal flasher fuse is located?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would recommend checking the fuse first. If the fuse is good in the fuse box, I would then check the flasher relay which is located on the firewall behind the glove box. You may need to remove the inner glove box in order to get to this. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect your turn signal lights for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

• My turn signals are not working, could you please tell me where the turn signal flasher fuse is located?