Q: My truck looks to be leaking antifreeze but I already replaced the heater hoses

Yesterday I replaced the two heater hoses because I had a puddle of antifreeze in the area near them. That leak is now gone but there's a spot about 2 inches away from where the puddle was that looks like another leak. What could this be?

In order to locate the leak you will need to first look on engine to see if you can locate the leak before needing to pressure test the system to locate it. You may have a heater core leak or water pump leaking.

3. My truck looks to be leaking antifreeze but I already replaced the heater hoses