Q: My truck has telephone mode on it and I was wondering how to turn that off?

This has never happened and I wanted to to now how to turn off my telephone mode?

The telephone mode should be able to turn it on and off by hitting the phone picture. If the phone mode is not connected to any phone then you can go to www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth to find the paring information to see if any phone is connected to your radio.

If there is no phone connected to your radio, then try paring your radio to it to try and clear it. The radio may be defective and have a problem. The bluetooth connection should only be on if you have a phone connected to it and are getting a call. Once a call is done it should go back to the radio. It it still has issues you can try and disconnect the vehicle battery and leave disconnected for 10 minutes and reconnect to see if it works.

3. My truck has telephone mode on it and I was wondering how to turn that off?