Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-lxifi7js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-lxifi7js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-lxifi7js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-lxifi7js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-lxifi7js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-lxifi7js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-lxifi7js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-lxifi7js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-lxifi7js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-lxifi7js:173:8

Q: My truck has a hard time starting

My truck has a hard time starting. I go to crank and all it does is click (starter?). I go from Acc to On a few time real quick and it clicks every time. I can hold it in the On position and sometimes it will start after holding it there or I will quickly accelerate and then go back to On and it will start. What could this be? My guess was the starter, but I can hear it clicking, next guess is the ignition lock cylinder?

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. I&#39;d be...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to offer my insight. For this problem, I see two possibilities: The starter itself can have a dead spot, or the remote-mounted starter solenoid, typically mounted on the wheel well, may be faulty. If you can get a second person to help you, try this: While one person tries to crank the vehicle, have the other person LIGHTLY tap the starter with a hammer.at the same time. You may have to climb underneath to access the starter. If it starts, the starter has what is typically known as a "dead spot" in the windings. If that has no effect, then the solenoid is the most likely culprit.

If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make any repairs as needed.