My theft light stopped my car from starting. I'm trying to see what caused the problem.

I tried putting the key in the door and ignition I tried fuel pump relay and bought a new battery I was wondering what else can I do

Hi there. If your anti-theft system is active and the engine will not start up, then you may need to reprogram your key fob to the vehicle if you have one. If you do not have a key fob, then remove both battery cables to the vehicle and leave them off for 12 minutes. During that time, operate everything in the car, even though there is no power. This will deplete all of the power to the computer. Then hook up the battery cables and lock and unlock the driver door 3 times each. Then try to start the engine. This process resets the security in the vehicle. If you need further assistance with your security system is it does not reset, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.